As part of our ongoing Tuesday Times Roundtable series, we have been able to bring in student voices from Ukraine to share their experiences. Read all about the first face-to-face virtual session we held on May 17, 2022 below!
Read more about the Russian Invasion of Ukraine and beyond with this thorough resource guide from FIU Library:
Interested in Learning More?
Check out these additional resources, generously compiled by Malgorzata Durygin:
- Timothy Snyder's The Making of Modern Ukraine series, Class 1
- Timothy Snyder's 6 steps to prove Russian genocide in Ukraine
- The interactive course How to Be Brave Like Ukraine, which includes information from experts in history, culture, theology, business, and politics.
- Rubryka news, in English
- Ukrinform, a Ukrainian multimedia platform for broadcasting
- Business Ukraine
- Occupied, a BBC World Service documentary
- Ukraine Media Center (check out the series Ukraine in Flames)
- Authentic Ukraine
- ЗАПАЛ | Північ України | ONUKA, Євген Клопотенко, Леся Патока (+ ENG subs) (“Fervor”: Recent documentary on Ukrainian culture)
- The Language of War speech - The speech by Oleksandr Mykhed, a writer, curator of art projects, PEN Ukraine member and soldier of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, with which he opened the 29th Lviv International BookForum. PEN Ukraine reprints the original text in full, first published by Suspilne Culture.
- Center for Civil Liberties Ukraine (2022 Nobel Peace Prize)
- Learn to speak the Ukrainian Language on Speak Ukrainian
- Russian Media Monitor