How to log and track your points
Your goal is to earn 20 total activity points throughout the duration of the Medallion program.
- Download and print the Official Global Learning Medallion Activity Points Log.
- Bring the log to all activities you participate in.
- Complete an entry on the log, with official signatures, for each point you earn.
- Upload your log ONCE PER SEMESTER on the submissions page. Uploading every semester is required so that we may verify your entries and signatures, and so that we have a digital record of your log in the event that you lose it. Uploads are due by the last day of each finals week.
How to correctly earn virtual points
As of March 2020, all Medallion students may earn activity points virtually.
- Virtual events must be entered into the activity log. Please remember, activity logs must be submitted at the end of each semester.
- During virtual events, students must take a screenshot with a timestamp to receive credit. If the session is live, two screenshots are expected, one at the beginning and end of the event. Points will not be awarded without screenshots. Images are to be submitted attached to your activity log at the end of the semester.
- We recommend students take notes when participating during virtual events. This will help you reference back to them when creating your e-portfolios before graduation.
- For pre-recorded events, a 250-word reflection is required, and submission guidelines will remain the same.