New York Times Free Digital Access
FIU is proud to provide complimentary access to NYTimes.com to students, faculty, and staff. This digital access, available to every FIU community member daily, replaces the limited number of paper copies that were previously available on campus.
Activate Your Free Access to NYTimes.com
- Click here to visit the activation page
- Create an account or log in with an existing account that uses an fiu.edu email address
- That’s it! Once a pass is activated, you can access NYTimes.com from any location for 364 days. After this, you’ll have to re-activate your account. Pass status and expiration date can be viewed at NYTimes.com/grouppass.
The New York Times in Education
FIU students, faculty, and staff also have access to our education resource website, nytimes.com/edu, which provides the following features:
- Discipline-specific areas of study
- General Instructional Strategies to promote student achievement
- Co-Curricular Activities, including events, discussions, and contests
To gain entry to the Education site (whether faculty, staff, or student), simply complete a short registration here. Be sure to use your fiu.edu email address.
Access does not include e-reader editions, digital crossword puzzles, or Times Insider Content. Other restrictions may apply. If you have questions or issues with your access, please contact Eric Feldman at firstname.lastname@example.org.